Join Us in the Dash!
Sledgehammer is currently seeking sponsors to donate to the prize packages for these talented—and brave!—writers.
• Gift certificates to online retailers
• Gift certificates for items from creatives—jewelry, art, books, or anything else you create!
• Gift certificates to Portland restaurants
• Gift certificates for services such as massages, Web design, graphic design, etc., by Portland-based businesses
• Memberships to Portland or online-based writing and other creative organizations
• Entrance to Portland creative events
• Money (Our winners love cash!)
• Any other products, services, or perks that fit your organization’s style
We have six prize packages this year, so please consider donating in sets of three or six so we may distribute prizes across the packages.
You’ll notice we prefer gift certificates over actual prize items. This allows winners to select items that suit them best. You may, however, stipulate on the gift certificate which items winners can choose from. We have a template gift certificate you may use if your company doesn’t already have one. All we need is your logo, a description of the prize, and redemption instructions.
• Sledgehammer ($750 and up)
• Mallet ($500-$749)
• Hammer ($250-499)
• Tackhammer (Up to $249)
As a Sledgehammer sponsor, you get:
• Inclusion in our all-Portland-media publicity campaign targeting TV, radio, online, and print media*
• A Sledgehammer sponsor poster to display your Sledgehammer pride
• Acknowledgment in all Sledgehammer publications
• Acknowledgment and a link on our website
• Visibility on our social networks
• Logo displayed on our website **
• Logo displayed on our six-foot sign, present at all 2012 Sledgehammer and Indigo events**
*Sponsors must register before July 20, 2012, to be included in the media campaign.
**Logos are displayed for Sledgehammer-level ($750 and up) sponsors only. All other sponsors’ names will be displayed on the website and signage.
To register as a sponsor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we see a distinction between companies that sponsor and the individuals who work for them. If your staff members are interested in competing, please encourage them to do so. There will be no special treatment given to competitors who are affiliated with sponsors.